How to choose the best attorney for your needs? Legal services are like any other product: a wise consumer conducts thorough research to make an informed decision.
A few important questions to ask before making your decision are:
- What experience does the lawyer have in your type of legal matter?
- How long has he been in practice?
- What is his track record of success?
- What percentage of their caseload is dedicated to handling your type of legal problem?
- Does he have any special skills or certifications?
- What are his fees and how are they structured?
- Who else would be working on your case and what are their rates?
- What additional costs may be involved in addition to lawyer fees (postage, filing fees, copy fees, etc.)?
- Is the lawyer’s experience and background compatible with your legal needs?
- Is the attorney someone with whom you would be comfortable working?
Call now to discuss your case 314-725-9850.
Finally, and most importantly, you’ll want to work with someone you like and trust so do not discount the importance of personality and personal chemistry.